The contexts view shows the list of your contexts
in a combobox. If you select a context, e.g. "Errands", you see all next actions
which got this context assigned and are not marked as done (this filter is on by
The Contexts view can be used as main window, if you don't want to work with
the tasks view. "Exit" leaves the application.
With the menu you can
- add a new context, e.g. "shopping" for errands to be run today
- edit the name of a user defined context
- select a context to see a list of the next actions which are not done yet.
This filter can be switched off and on by the menu item "Filter".
- delete a context, if it contains no actions.
- open a new file, save the file, ...: same submenu as in the the
- increase or decrease the row size of the items - on a touch phone, the
initial height is large enough for touching with the finger
The contexts delivered by the application can't be renamed or deleted.
Action list of one context
If you select one context in the list of contexts, the next actions not done
of this context will be shown.
If the context is "persons", the actions will be sorted along the person's
name, so all actions regarding one person are grouped together.
- mark an action as done by clicking in the checkbox, or more simply by
double touching with the finger
- add a next action, if you don't want use the
(perhaps there is no reasonable project for this action, or the relationship to
a larger task is clear anyway)
- show / edit the current action in the item view
- delete the current action
- show the current action in the tasks view,
if it is part of a task